Un bleuet loin du fjord

Monday, January 29, 2007

PlanetADND is officially dead

(En anglais d'abord, parce que j'ai surtout discuté AD&D en anglais en ligne)

Well, as expected, the one place which had a decently active 2nd edition discussion forum (for a while, a couple of years ago), is now gone the way of the dodo. Well, it had been plagued by spammers, hackers and crashes for a long time, so it's not like the recent times are going to be missed. Unfortunately, as far as I know, no one else really does 2e anymore. Dragonsfoot is the closest thing I've found, but it's an old geezers club of the pre-AD&D and 1e AD&D days. I guess I'll just stick to playing Baldur's Gate 1 and 2. I know, I got Neverwinter Nights 2 for Xmas, and I'm still in chapter 2, but it's not that great, and I can't play with my girlfriend.

*****************

Le site de PlanetADND est officiellement disparu. C'est sûr que ça ne fera pas un pli à ben du monde, mais c'était la seule communauté internaute qui discutait encore de la deuxième édition de Donjons (il y a quelques années déjà, ça fait un bout que le site était sur respirateur et que les discussions étaient ordinaires). Je n'en ai pas trouvé depuis. Qu'importe, il me reste Baldur's Gate 1 et 2 (j'ai aussi Neverwinter Nights 2, mais c'est pas aussi bon). D'ailleurs, à quand la suite de Farador?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home